Children's IllustrationFantasy Book CoversBlack and White InteriorsAbout Laura DiehlLaura Diehl Illustration ShopBlogPhone 540-322-1776E-mail Me
Blog

Sunday, January 7, 2007

Work Work Work

I've been a busy schmo lately. On the 3rd, I finished the painting Guardian Angel Arin (small version below). The just yesterday I finished Superdog (after working on it for three days), a pet portrait for a good friend. I've included the progress steps for it below.

Next up, I've got a fantasy book cover for a small press (should be a fun cover, as it seems like a comedy story), and an angel book cover for the same client who commissioned the painting below. :)



The final version is on my site here: Guardian Angel Arin









The final version is on my site here: Superdog

No comments:

Blog Archive