Children's IllustrationFantasy Book CoversBlack and White InteriorsAbout Laura DiehlLaura Diehl Illustration ShopBlogPhone 540-322-1776E-mail Me
Blog

Monday, January 15, 2007

Layers of Candles

I was working on mainly little things today. I spent a good deal of time on his face, which I still don't know if I'm happy with. I also have been messing with levels and blend mode of some of the layers above the candles. I hope to get some title work done next, along with making any corrections my fellow artists point out.

In unrelated "news" I've discovered an interesting new musical artist, a KPOP (Korean Pop) singer who goes by the name of Se7en. His slower songs are rather sweet (and he sings well). It's rather funny watching his little dances for the faster ones too. Okay, okay, he's kinda cute too...




No comments:

Blog Archive