Children's IllustrationFantasy Book CoversBlack and White InteriorsAbout Laura DiehlLaura Diehl Illustration ShopBlogPhone 540-322-1776E-mail Me
Blog

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Onward and Upward?

World domination -err my illustration business is going well. So today I started work on the first thumbnails for the current client. I've also devoted a good bit of time to researching things related to mailing postcards. I found a good list agency that specializes in maintaining mailing lists for illustrators (Langerman Lists). I think I'm going to go with the lowest number of pay per contacts to start with, which happens to be 310 for $99. As for printing the actual post cards, I hope to get that done locally. I design a potential one in Photoshop today, which I'm pretty excited about.

The Google Adword thing is up and active. I have really low daily budgets set right now. I want to see if this actually helps with print sales or commission quotes. If it does and it starts maxing out, I may go to something higher.

No comments:

Blog Archive