Children's IllustrationFantasy Book CoversBlack and White InteriorsAbout Laura DiehlLaura Diehl Illustration ShopBlogPhone 540-322-1776E-mail Me
Blog

Friday, January 5, 2007

Illustration Goals for 2007

Illustration Goals for 2007:

1.) Work on getting paintings done more expeditiously. Along those lines, I really need to streamline my workflow ;)

2.) Make enough money during my first full year of running an illustration business to pay off my student loans completely.

3.) Bookkeeping. Bookkeeping. Bookkeeping! I need to get better at writing things down and that disaster of a filing cabinet needs to be cleaned. Middle school transcripts anyone?

4.) Start a life drawing sketchbook/journal to be updated for 15 minutes every morning with images or words.

5.) Get the 3 finished illustrations for my book dummy done and the dummy sent off to publishers.

No comments:

Blog Archive