Children's IllustrationFantasy Book CoversBlack and White InteriorsAbout Laura DiehlLaura Diehl Illustration ShopBlogPhone 540-322-1776E-mail Me
Blog

Friday, August 31, 2007

Adding Light

Yesterday I received my copy of the 2008 Children's Writers & Illustrators Market in the mail. I've been reading the articles in the front whenever I need a break from painting. The ones I've read so-far are really quite informative and helpful. They even have a nice review of the basic rights that might appear in a contract.

In other news, my sister stopped by for lunch which resulted in what can best be described as a flurry of ideas for the graphic novel project. We solidified a good bit more of the plot to our liking.

More work on the Snow Queen. I'm trying to figure out what I want to do about the lighting design.


No comments:

Blog Archive