Children's IllustrationFantasy Book CoversBlack and White InteriorsAbout Laura DiehlLaura Diehl Illustration ShopBlogPhone 540-322-1776E-mail Me
Blog

Friday, April 1, 2011

Tide of Avarice - Book! =)

So I just received a package in the mail from Mr. John Dahlgren in Switzerland with a beautiful printed copy of The Tides of Avarice!

In case you missed my previous post on the remaking of this cover, etc, you may follow this link: Here. The final printed book looks amazing. I especially love the embossing detail on the title text!

In other news: I made SPECTRUM 18 this year!!! Those of you who follow the industry know that this is a REALLY BIG deal. I am super-excited and very honored to have one of my works included alongside those of my illustration friends and idols =)









No comments:

Blog Archive