Children's IllustrationFantasy Book CoversBlack and White InteriorsAbout Laura DiehlLaura Diehl Illustration ShopBlogPhone 540-322-1776E-mail Me
Blog

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Magic of the Eternal Fire - Final Cover

I just finished up the cover of Magic of the Eternal Fire for Patrik Bergström. I really like the way this one came out. The 'living fire' magic was a special challenge. Next up: working on a map and chapter heading(s) for Patrik.

In personal-art news: I've just revived and breathed a bit of new enthusiasm and life into my long time 'River of Dreams' project. I am hard at work expanding this story and fleshing out the world in which it takes place!

Also: this week I'm the featured illustrator on the wonderful VSS blog! You can read an interview with me HERE.




Blog Archive