Children's IllustrationFantasy Book CoversBlack and White InteriorsAbout Laura DiehlLaura Diehl Illustration ShopBlogPhone 540-322-1776E-mail Me
Blog

Monday, February 5, 2007

Turbulent Clouds

I've been busy with business. I made an appointment to meet with a councilor at the Shenandoah Valley Small Business Development Center. I hope to get some recommendations on tax/accounting issues as well as applicable laws for my freelance business. I also went ahead and ordered a bunch of new equipment for my desk redesign in progress, including a nicely priced OEM bundle of the Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 and Microsoft 3000 Comfort Mouse, black gel-pads for my chair's arm rests, and sliders for the desk. I also canceled the Amazon order for that Skype Polycom Communicator (as it has been 5 days and it was still not shipped) and placed an order with PC Nation instead. With 3-Day FedEx shipping they are still $2.00 cheaper, and I get the feeling I might actually get the item.

The current illustration is moving along pretty well too. I worked mainly on the background today. I hope to work on the middle ground (the harbor and city) tomorrow.

No comments:

Blog Archive