Children's IllustrationFantasy Book CoversBlack and White InteriorsAbout Laura DiehlLaura Diehl Illustration ShopBlogPhone 540-322-1776E-mail Me
Blog

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Business Developments II

Yesterday, I did three major things for my illustration business. First I went to the Clerk of the Court and registered my business name: Laura Diehl Illustration. Next I visited the Town Hall and purchased a business license. The one bad thing about getting this now is that it is due to expire on April 30, which for full price ($25) is kind of a crappy deal. But I needed that business license number for the next step... which involved a trip to my bank. There I finished filling out the paperwork and opened an account for the business Laura Diehl Illustration. So, I guess that means the business is official.

I just wish getting Quickbooks up to speed with all of the transactions since January 1st were that simple.

1 comment:

Salubri said...

may you prosper in your venture and may you find fullfilment with every piece you finish. ;)

Blog Archive