Children's IllustrationFantasy Book CoversBlack and White InteriorsAbout Laura DiehlLaura Diehl Illustration ShopBlogPhone 540-322-1776E-mail Me
Blog

Thursday, February 8, 2007

Business Developments

Some business developments today. :) First I met with a councilor at JMU's Small Business Development Center at 10:00. The meeting lasted for around an hour and was much more helpful than I had anticipated. Most of the discussion was about accounting software, tax considerations and start-up business stuff (like trade names, DBA, and local ordinances). Enough to make my head swim. I've got a long to-do list now.

Second, my postcard order came from Overnight Prints. It actually looks pretty decent! That means I need to go ahead and purchase that list from Agency Access that I made some time back and get some blank slicker label pages.

Third, I purchased the domain names: laura-diehl.com, ldiehl-illustration.com, and lauradiehl-illustration.com ...all to be parked to my main ldiehl.com domain name. I feel for $10 a piece this is a worthy investment.

No comments:

Blog Archive