Children's IllustrationFantasy Book CoversBlack and White InteriorsAbout Laura DiehlLaura Diehl Illustration ShopBlogPhone 540-322-1776E-mail Me
Blog

Monday, March 5, 2007

Logo Finished!

So, things are still slow on the actual illustration side of things and busy on the business side. Today I finished the fancy "name plate" logo I was working on. Plus, I "extracted" a simplified (monochromatic) version which I incorporated in my very first newsletter. After much fiddling the newsletter was sent! At the moment, the only people on the mailing list are contacts I've put there (clients and hopefuls), I do hope to get a page up where interested parties can sign themselves up though. Not to mention the global design-syncing that comes with a new logo design means I'll be very busy for the next couple of days. >_<





1 comment:

Meem said...

Hi Laura! I love your illustrations! Can you include me in your newsletter mailing list?

My email is hamimah.nordin@gmail.com

Thanks!

Blog Archive